|Lecturer:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. S. Schabel|
|Credit Points:||4 CP|
|Assesment methods:||Oral exam 30 to 45 min|
The content of the lecture includes:
- In-depth treatment of processes for the treatment and recycling of fibrous materials as well as for process water treatment (aerobic/ anaerobic)
- Modelling of the flow properties of fibre suspensions
- Process concepts for processing plants (defibration, sorting and cleaning techniques, waste paper deinking, etc.)
- Modelling of material cycles
- Residue treatment and recycling
- Environmental protection and sustainability in processing plants
The documents for the lecture are provided in moodle.
Bos: Das Papierbuch, EPN Verlag, 1999.
Blechschmidt: Taschenbuch der Papiertechnik, Carl Hanser Verlag GmbH & Co. KG, 2010.
Höke: Papermaking Science and Technology – Recycled Fibre and Deinking (Band 7), Paperi ja Puu Oy, 2010.
John D. Peel: Paper Science and Manufacture, Angus Wilde Publications Inc., 1999.