|Lecturer:||Prof. Dr.-Ing. S. Schabel|
|Credit Points:||4 CP|
|Assesment methods:||Oral exam 30 to 45 min|
The content of the lecture includes:
- Technology and technique of surface treatment of paper and cardboard
- Technological and economic background of painting
- Repetition of printing technique (from the point of view of coated papers)
- Requirements for coating base papers
- Rheological properties of coating colours
- Water retention capacity
- Consolidation of the line layer
- Line structure
- Introduction to the most important raw materials in the coating process
- Coating preparation
The documents will be provided in the lecture.
Will be announced in the lecture.